bike and bike and bike and bike and patch and bike and patch and hitch and patch and bike and walk and patch and patch and bike and walk and fix and patch and bike and patch and bike and deal with cops, and bike and patch...

31 July 2007

JC reporting for fun!

Ah but another place to post about the extravagant and highly enjoyable bike trip around the World! Its been amazing week meeting up with Cycle-@-Circus now back up to 6 members and we've been working on polishing a street performance act. Its also nice to take a little break at an Organic farm here in Madison, Wisconsin to recharge my batteries and catch up on sewing projects and whatnot. Anyway, I've also got my own livejournal which I try to keep up to date as my own travel log that dates back to when I was in Europe at:
www.livejournal.com/users/yanomamo/
and I'm uploading pictures sometime while I'm here as well (I have about 360 to go through) and I've already got some pictures from this trip as well as the one to Europe at:
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r182/offthegridteam/

No comments: