bike and bike and bike and bike and patch and bike and patch and hitch and patch and bike and walk and patch and patch and bike and walk and fix and patch and bike and patch and bike and deal with cops, and bike and patch...

02 November 2007

Ahhhh!

I made it to the Bay! woohoo!
I temporarily abandoned the crew and rode down here by myself from Arcata. I rode across the Golden Gate bridge this morning, and now am somewhere in San Francisco. Scary riding around the city.
The ride down was beautiful, I made good time, and enjoyed the alone time, but I must admit the nights were a little lonely. No one to talk about the day with, make dinner with, play cards with.
No time now, excited to be here, now comes the tricky part of locating my friends who live here and figuring out where I'm sleeping tonight!
Love,
Kaite

No comments: