bike and bike and bike and bike and patch and bike and patch and hitch and patch and bike and walk and patch and patch and bike and walk and fix and patch and bike and patch and bike and deal with cops, and bike and patch...

04 December 2007

Portland Cycleacircus

As unfortunate as it may be that we haven't been doing a lot of cycling, or circus-ing, we have been up to other mischievousness and mayhem. Tomorrow being the official Stalk like a Ninja Day will be promptly celebrated as well as Santacon following this Saturday the 8th of December. http://drunkenrampage.com/event_pages/december/December.html

Other than that, I feel like a bike-touring info-dispenser lately as I've gotten quite active in Couchsurfing and constantly find people that want to know more about touring. I'll actually be a nomadic ambassador soon, yay for me! I know I'll need to get on the road again soon, but how and where I'm not sure. I've had a tempting offer to partake in some WWOOFing in Hawaii, Kauai and other paradise-like islands. Escapism? SURE! More like training, in paradise. Anyone know how I can find a boat over there? Other than that, more fixing on Pearl needs to be done, I've got a few technical questions, Muffin? JJ? Love to the crew!
JC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

violation tightly tiwarivideh share membrane tacd quadem xfbr materia nodal matarelli
lolikneri havaqatsu